Dr. Scarpellini has more than 15 years of experience and stands out in the prevention, evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of various disabilities, whether temporary or permanent, because this is the purpose of his specialty.
He is trained to create rehabilitation programs in all medical fields and coordinate the multidisciplinary teams that will carry them out. During his specialization, he worked in trauma guards, which gave him experience in acute traumatic pathology. He also has experience in the management of occupational diseases and work accidents, having worked in a labour mutual.
• European Certification of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (UEMS)
Valid until December 31, 2027
• Specialty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Severo Ochoa Hospital ( Madrid )
Diploma recognized in 2017 by Belgium and Luxembourg.
• Degree of Medicine in 2006 at the University of Carabobo ( Venezuela )
Diploma recognized in 2008 by Spain and in 2017 by Belgium.
MOST RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
• Rehabilitation physician for the VIVALIA rehabilitation unit
From October 2019 to the present. Location: Belgium
• Doctor of the health reserve for the Luxembourg Health Direction
From April 2020 to May 2021. Location: Luxembourg
• Geriatric Rehabilitation Physician for Robert Schuman Hospitals
From September 2018 to September 2019. Location: Luxembourg
• Medical specialist in rehabilitation for the Toledo hospital complex
From March 2017 to September 2017. Location: Spain
• Resident rehabilitation physician for the Severo Ochoa University Hospital
From May 2011 to May 2015. Location: Spain
• Occupational and work accident doctor for the FREMAP mutual
From May 2009 to May 2011. Location: Spain
• Medical director in a rural centre for INSALUD Carabobo
From May 2011 to May 2015. Location: Venezuela